After four and a half years at Red Hat, I'm about to take the three weeks of holiday I've built up and am then heading off to Nebula at the beginning of December. I'm still planning on being active in UEFI and Secure Boot development, and don't expect anything to change in terms of my Fedora involvement. It's been a fun time here, so just imagine that I'm writing something about exciting future challenges while I go back to saying goodbye to people.
- 1: TVs are all awful
- 2: More in the series of bizarre UEFI bugs
- 3: Samsung laptop bug is not Linux specific
- 4: Playing with Thunderbolt under Linux on Apple hardware
- 5: A short introduction to TPMs
- 6: Rebooting
- 7: Update on leaked UEFI signing keys - probably no significant risk
- 8: Leaked UEFI signing keys
- 9: Secure Boot and Restricted Boot.
- 10: The current state of UEFI and Linux
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags